My first blog meme – how exciting!
I actually have half a blog post about teaching written, and I thought that would go live today, but I ended up going on an adventure with my flatmate: learning to play backgammon and going out to wander about Napoli a bit. So, keep your eyes open for the next long blog post!
So, as it turns out, today I’m writing the Versatile Blogger Award Tag.
Thank you Kate for tagging me! Have a wee wander over to her interesting Scottish blog about education, psychology, and life!
– be nice and thank the person who nominated you
– share 7 interesting facts about you
– nominate other bloggers!
Here are 7 facts about moi, and you can be the judge of their level of interest!
- I can drive a 1920s Model T Ford.
- I didn’t acquire a mobile phone until 2009, at, age 19, and only because I inherited it from my sister.
- I am very blunt and usually tell things as they are (which can be a good or a bad thing!)
- I love reading, but I don’t think I make enough time for it.
- I used to dabble with video, audio, and image editing during my time in University.
- I have travelled a lot in North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe, but have never been to an Asian, African, or South American country. That will change later in my life!
- I enjoy meeting new people and I think it is pretty fun.
Hope you enjoyed my Versatile Blogger Award! If you make your own, let me know and I’ll read it!
Thanks for dropping by!